Wright Tool 6865 3/4" Drive 3/4" Double Square Impact Socket 8-Point
Made in USA mechanics tools for the Professional - for those who earn a living using tools. For fastening and torquing applications in non-residential construction, power, petroleum/fossil fuels, heavy equipment, mining and industrial MRO markets. Wright Tool has designed its mechanics tools with Wright Drive technology on sockets and box end wrenches and WrightGrip on open end wrenches. These patented innovations have resulted in more tool-to-fastener contact, better fastener torque loads and longer tool life.
- Patented Wright Drive distributes contact over a larger surface area for greater gripping power and strength. Oiled Black Oxide finish.
- Forged and Machined for Best Fit and Unyielding Strength
- Precision Heat-Treated and Tempered for optimal Hardness, Ductility and Durability
- Easy to read stamp pattern in order to quickly determine opening size
- Made in the USA. Designed, Engineered and Manufactured in Barberton, OH
- 3/4" Drive
- 3/4" Size
- 1/2" minimum broach depth
- 8 point, railroad socket
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.110