Vim Tools HBR1046 1/4" & 10mm Reversible Bit Ratchet with 3/8" Inserts
- The smallest, lowest profile head in the industry.
- The quick-disk on the drive head allows for quick tightening or loosening of fasteners when ratcheting is not required.
- Reversible 72-tooth gear head requires only 5 degrees of sweep, opposite end has reversible 60-tooth gear head and requires only 6 degrees of sweep.
- Made of heat-treated Cr-V alloy steel.
- Works with all 1/4’’ bits and 10mm fasteners.
- Includes 1/4’’ & 3/8’’ square drive inserts.