Tool Aid The Strutter 2®, MacPherson Strut Coil Spring Tool
- With Acme threads and economically priced.
- Quickly and easily work on the MacPherson Struts found on virtually all modern domestic and imported vehicles.
- Consists of two cold headed bolts made of chromium molybdenum alloy steel. The nuts are Grade 5.
- Use with impact wrench ON or OFF the car.
- Contains complete instructions and safety kit.
NOTE: Not for use on any unusually large MacPherson Strut springs which have a coil outside diameter of over 6" or a wire diameter larger than 5/8". Do not use on General Motors "A," "C," "J" or "X" Body cars.
We Also Recommend
Bolt Buster Accessory 600 Watt Mag-Guide Flat Iron Heater Attachment BBC-MAG