Tool Aid Cut-Off Wheels 3" x 1/16" x 3/8" Hole-50 Per Box 94870
- Cut-Off Wheels are 3" diameter x 1/16" thickness x 3/8" center hole diameter, packed 50 per box.
- Abrasive reinforced wheels are ideal for automotive and autobody repair.
- Cut all ferrous materials with ease - cuts through clamps, hangars, sheet metal, angle iron, tubing, castings, mufflers and rusted bolts.
- Easier and safer to control than a torch, faster and less effort than a hacksaw.
- Wheels comply with American National Standards Institute Code B7.1 (1968 Rev.) and OSHA.
- Rated 25,000 RPM maximum speed (Pneumatic cutting tool should have safety guard).
We Also Recommend
Bolt Buster Accessory 600 Watt Mag-Guide Flat Iron Heater Attachment BBC-MAG
Regular price $ 1427 $ 14.27