S&G Tool Aid 23970 In-Line Spark Checker Kit for Recessed Plugs
- Troubleshoot virtually all domestic and imported cars, SUV's and trucks.
- Use for testing newer vehicles with recessed spark plugs and conventional and coil-on plug ignition systems.
- Flashing bulb indicates ignition or fuel delivery problems.
- Provides information not available with OBD II code reading devices - pinpoints if there is a spark plug, plug wire, mechanical, fuel injection or electrical problem.
- Shows a duplicate view of the ignition spark so technician can visually check condition of ignition system at each cylinder.
- Frequency and intensity of flash indicates whether there is an ignition system problem or fault in the fuel delivery system.
- Safety orange color for easy visibility.