SUR&R Auto Parts 3/16" ULTRABEND Brake Line 100' Roll BR-EZ100-100
Designed to replace brake lines when the OEM line has failed. The flexible brake tubing makes bending and flaring a breeze. Conform to SAE hydraulic brake tubing specs and are pressure rated up to 3,000 PSI. DOT approved in many states. Does not corrode in harsh environments and requires no special bending tools. Copper line makes maneuvering and routing simple and cuts Installation time dramatically.
- Replacement brake line tubing to be used with SUR&R brake line replacement kits
- 3/16 in. Diameter and 100 ft. length
- Tubing will not rust or corrode
- Can be bent, shaped and flared easily
- Up to 40% Thicker
- Up to 40 percent thicker
- Meets SAE standards J1650 of .028 in.
- Made in USA
- 3/16 in. 100 ft. Brake Line Tubing - BREZ100-100