Steelman Pro 90748 44 PC. IMPACT GRADE TAMPER PROOF BIT DRIVERS
The Steelman PRO 90748 Impact Grade Tamper Proof Bit Driver Set delivers the performance needed to finish the toughest of jobs. Each bit driver is made from hardened, heat-treated S3 chromoly steel that not only improves torsional and lifecycle performance, but exceeds ANSI standards. The bits feature 1/4-inch hex shanks that fit snugly into quick change chucks on impact drivers as well as standard chucks on conventional drills, securing the bit so it won’t fall out while in use. Each bit features a laser-etched size call out to allow easy bit identification and selection. This 44-piece set includes both standard and metric sizes that cover a wide variety of security and tamper proof fasteners.
Bits and sizes included in the set are:
- Tamper Proof Hex - TH2, TH2.5, TH3, TH4, TH5, TH6, TH5/16, TH3/32, TH7/64, TH1/8, TH9/64, TH5/32, TH3/16, TH7/32, TH1/4, and TH5/16;
- Tamper Proof Star - TT8, TT10, TT15, TT20, TT25, TT27, TT30, and TT40; Square Drive - S0, S1, and S2;
- Triple Square - M5, M6, and M8;
- Clutch Drive - C1, C2, and C3;
- Offset Cruciform - X6, X8, and X10;
- Triangular Slotted - Y1, Y2, Y3, and Y4; and
- Spanner Drive - U4, U6, U8, and U10.
- The bits are stored in a heavy-duty blow-molded case that includes raised sizes callouts under their designated slots.