SP Tool Universal Broken Stud Drill Guide T1702
Features & Benefits:
- Repair broken exhaust studs without removing the head or engine
- Universal design is more affordable when compared to engine specific kits
- Uses two good studs to anchor the third drill guide over the broken stud
- Designed for 8mm and 10mm applications
- All adaptors, drill bits, spacers, etc. are included in the kit
It is inevitable a exhaust stud (or other studs) will break off from heat / cold, corrosion, over tightening or length of time in service. Engine / vehicle specific drill guides are expensive and usually not universal in design. Many situations require the head or engine be removed to R&R a broken stud without the appropriate drill guide system. The Tech Tools Universal broken stud drill guide uses two good studs to align a third drill guide over the broken stud, on the vehicle. The kit works on 8mm & 10mm studs. All of the pilots, bushings, spacers, drill stops and drills required to use this kit are included. More importantly, this kit is 50% or more less expensive when compared to the engine specific kits.