SM Arnold VLT-021 Velocity LT 21MM Long Throw Orbital Polisher
The new Velocity™ LT Long Throw Orbital Polisher is a dual action random orbital polisher specifically designed for the rapid removal of paint defects. This easy to use polisher features a Soft Start Acceleration Ramp which provides smooth starting acceleration to bring the machine up to speed, helping to decrease the kickback effect and minimize compound splattering. A spacing washer is included to increase the clearance between the backing plate and the rubber housing, this modification allows faster pad rotation and permits the machine to achieve its maximum defect removal ability. The convenient Anti-Fatigue Trigger Lock Button allows the trigger to be held in the on position when polishing paint, a convenient feature when polishing for an extended period of time.
- Powerful 750-watt, 7.5-amp motor.
- 21mm long-throw orbit.
- Premium BOSCH™ bearing construction.
- Precision-machined counter-balance.
- 5” and 6” vented flexible urethane backing plates.
- Orbits per minute (OPM): VLT-021 (Min 2200, Max 5200)
- Soft start trigger throttle.
- 13-foot silicon-rubber 16 AWG power cord with cord support.
- Rubber fore-grip, “Hexed” mid-body grips and pistol grip.
- Quick access brush side ports.
- Allen key wrench
- replacement carbon brushes
- washer modification
- grease tube
- right-angle handle