Save Phace 3011698 Radical Face Protector 40VIZI4 Welding Helmet - Captain Jack
The Save Phace 3011698 captain Jack 40-vizl4 Series welding helmet weighs about 23 oz. It has better airflow than any other helmet. This helmet has awesome graphics. The ADF features: internal adjustments, 2 sensors, fully automatic, grind mode, sensitivity, delay controls, grind Flash indicator and low battery warning. This helmet has a lower profile than any other helmet in the world. It is made of high heat Nylon. It a light state it is shade 4 and in a dark state it is adjustable from shades 9-13. This helmet includes 2 bonus flex fit front pocket lenses.
- Features 180 degree adjustable ADF (Auto Darkening Filter) holder lens that integrated into a 180 degree lens with ear to ear vision
- Protective lens changing system is one of fastest the market
- Made from high heat and high impact nylon and is one of lightest welding helmets in the world
- With the face forming profile design, it allows you to get into tighter spaces
- Great for MIG, TIG, MAG, Arc Gouging, Plasma Cutting and Plasma Welding
- The rotary knob can be used to adjust the sensitivity to suit the welding process. To access to the grind mode, you may turn the knob to left. With the adjustable shading level, it can be set manually from 9 to 13 by turning the dial.
- 9 Point High Quality Adjustable Halo Headgear With Replaceable Sweat Absorbent Headband
- With the extensive adjustability, it supports for better fit and comfort
- Headgear adjustment allows you to move the helmet closer or further away from your face
- Comes with the helmet bag for easy storage when it is used
- Meets or exceeds ANSI, CE, AUS/NZ and CSA Standards
- Design: Captain Jack