Robinair Economy 34288NI R-134A Recover, Recycle, Recharge Machine
Robinair introduces its next innovation, the 34788NI, featuring an industry leading 98.5% recovery efficiency for standard and hybrid vehicles and fully automatic function.
Robinair 34788NI and 34788NI-H machines recover, recycle, evacuate, leak-test and recharge R-134a with improved 98.5% efficiency – unmatched by any competitor. The new design features a larger graphical display, automatic features including leak testing, automatic refrigerant refill and oil drain/inject – putting A/C lubricant back into the system. 34788 also boasts the ability to add a printer, USB data sharing, refrigerant identifier and wireless module for Wi-Fi or Bluetooth® communication. An optional refrigerant charge and oil capacities database is available for North American market vehicles.
- Fully-Automatic Function: Program to recover, vacuum, leak test and charge without operating panel valves.
- Automatic Oil Drain: A display reminds you to empty the graduated container to show the amount of oil to replace.
- Oil Inject: Automatically inject oil back into the vehicle’s A/C systems.
- Refrigerant & Oil Database: A/C system capacities for North American market vehicles (Optional – not included with the machine)
- Save & print before and after service data: Allows the user to store before and after service information by vehicle and print this information to provide to a customer.
- Visual & Audible Alarm: Notifies the user when service is complete, or if a problem has occurred.
- Vacuum Leak Test: Monitors level after evacuation, informs of possible leak.
- Automatic Air Purge: Eliminates system-damaging air without monitoring gauges or opening valves.
- Automatic Refrigerant Refill: Maintains a user-selectable amount of refrigerant in an internal vessel and signals when it’s time to change supply tank, no monitoring required.
- Vacuum Feature: Defaults to 15 mins, programmable up to 99 mins. “Remaining time” is displayed.
- Display: Multilingual
- Refrigerant Charging: Select a charge mode from high or low side, or use both sides.
- Refrigerant Management System: Displays refrigerant use and monitors remaining filter life. Prompts appear when 1/3 of filter life remains.
- Optional Printer: Compatible with accessory printer 30038
Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Accessories:
- Upgrade your machine with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth capability with 80211VCI Wireless Master Kit. The kit includes a USB Wi-Fi/Bluetooth adapter and software update SD card to enhance your machine. After installed, use the included OBDII dongle and refrigerant capacity database to read VIN, YMME and automatically pull refrigerant and oil capacities.
- After your machine is upgraded, add the 80212 2-pack Bluetooth Temperature Probes to read and display multiple vent temperatures. Vent temps can be added to before and after service reports, confirming a repair and recording temperature differences.
- For temp probes only, purchase the 80211TMP Wi-Fi/Temperatures Probes Master Kit, which includes the same USB/Wi-Fi Bluetooth adapter and software update SD card to enhance your machine as the 80211VCI kit.
- Operating Range: 32° - 120°F (0°-50°C)
- Recovery Performance: >95% at 70 to 75° F (21 to 24°C) <30 minutes
- Voltage: 125 VAC 60 Hz
- Charge Performance: +/- 0.5 oz. at 70° to 75° F (+/- 15g at 21° to 24° C)
- Display: 5 cm x 9 cm graphical display
- Filter-Drier Capacity: 150 lb. (68kg), spin-on type
- Hoses: 9 ft. (2.75 m)
- Weight: Approximately 230 lbs. (103 kg)
- Compressor: 3/8 hp, pressure protected, oiled, hermetically sealed
- Dimensions(H x W x D): 48.5 in x 24 x 36 (123 cm x 61 cm x 91 cm)
- Vacuum Pump: 1.5 cfm Dual Stage, 29.9 InHg
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese
- Internal cylinder: 30 lb. DOT (13.6 kg); 22 lb. (10 kg) capacity
- Certifications: SAE J2788