Power Probe PP319FTC-GRN TEK III Green Case & Accessories
The Power Probe 3 is a Digital Voltmeter designed to work on 12-24 Volt sources, with the ability to apply Power and Ground. Using an Auxiliary Ground cable, the user can simultaneously supply Battery Voltage, and ground to test components or to simply test for continuity. The PP3 is protected by an 8 Amp Circuit Breaker.
The original Power Probe 3 uses a 20ft cable which attaches to the vehicle’s battery, allowing the user to perform an electrical test anywhere in, or around the vehicle. The PP3 is a Voltmeter and Continuity Tester, with Audible & Visual indicators along with two LED headlights to light up your work area. This circuit tester also supplies Battery Voltage or Ground to activate components. This powerful time-saver tool is perfect for every level of technician.
- Instantly and safely power up, or ground, components with the press of the rocker switch
- Built in voltmeter reads DC voltage in 1/10 volt increments from 1v-70vdc
- Perform voltage drop test without having to grab your multimeter
- 20 ft. cable allows you to power up and ground any circuit from bumper to bumper without the need for jumper leads
- New easy to read dual polarity indicators - A red (+) indicates positive and a green (-) indicates negative
- Power Up Components
- Audio Tone
- 20' Jumper Lead Set
- Bad Ground Indicator
- Continuity Tester
- Short Circuit Indicator
- Component Tester