Power Probe III 12 - 42 V Lead Tester with Case Blue PP319FTC-BLUE
The Power Probe III Circuit tester with the ability to supply Power or Ground with an indicator tone and bright-white LED headlamps. Features Digital Voltmeter, Min/Max, Audible Circuit Monitoring, 4mm Standard Banana Jack and Auxiliary Ground for component testing. Works with 12 - 24 VDC Systems.
- Supplies Power and Ground
- Digital Voltmeter with Min/Max Voltage Capturing
- 4mm banana jack
- 20 Foot power lead
- Tests for Bad Grounds/short circuits
- Hand Held
- Powered by Vehicle Battery
- Momentary On SPDT Switch
- Slim Design for Fitting into Tight Places
- Gold Plated Brass Probe Tip
- Directed LED Head Lamps to Illuminate Test Area
- Power Probe III Circuit Tester in Red
- 20 Foot Extension Lead
- 12 Volt Power Port Adapter
Power Probe III Circuit Tester
With the press of a switch you'll have an instant hot lead or ground lead. Use the probe tip and ground lead simultaneously to power up components right in your hand. Instantly check components for continuity as well as identify positive, negative and open circuits without re-polarizing hook-up clips. Locate shorts without wasting fuses.
The 20ft. lead will allow you to test bumper-to-bumper without jumper leads. Audio tone indicates positive with a high pitched tone and negative with a low pitched tone. The audio feature can be disabled when testing relays. The Power Probe III has 2 cool white LEDs that flood the work area with bright light. The housing is sleek and feels great in your hand.
Features and Benefits:
- Power Up Components
- Audio Tone
- 12 - 24 Volt Range
- 20ft. Jumper Lead Set
- Bad Ground Indicator
- Continuity Tester
- Short Circuit Indicator
- Relay and Component Tester
- Maximum Voltage on Probe Tip: +/- 200 Volts Relative to the Negative Battery Clip
- Probe tip resistance to ground 130KO Computer Safe: 0.1mA floating tip. Voltage range: 12-24v
- Power Probe Mode (Mode 1)
- DC Voltage Measurement: 0 to 70 Volts (in 1/10th increments)
- AC Voltage Measurement: 0 to 70 Volts Peak to Peak(See Peak to Peak & Threshold Setting Mode 5)
- Square Wave Input Response: 15 Hz to over 500KHz
- Sine Wave Input Response: 35 Hz to over 250KHz
- Continuity to Ground: Greater than 20K Ohms - Display is Blank
- Less than 20K Ohms: Display reads 0.0
- Less than 2K Ohms: Display reads 0.0 and Green Led is On
- Min (Mode 2) & Max (Mode 3)
- Voltage Measurement: 0 to 70 Volts
- Single Event Capture: Less than 200 Micro Second Pulse Width
- Repetitive Events: Less than 1 Micro Second Pulse Width
- Peak to Peak Mode (Mode 4)
- 0 to 70 Volts P-P
- Square Wave Input Response: 4 Hz to over 500KHz
- Sine Wave Input Response: 4 Hz to over 250KHz
- Peak to Peak Mode Threshold Setting (Mode 5)
- 0.2, 0.5, 1, 2, 5, 10 & 50 When the Peak to Peak Voltage on theProbe Tip exceeds this threshold then the display is Peak to Peak AC rather than DC.
- Storage temperature: -40°C (-40°F) to 70°C (158°F)
- Operating temperature: -20°C (-4°F) to 60°C (140°F)
- Circuit Breaker
- 8 amp thermal response - manual reset
- 8 amp=No trip
- 10 amps=20 min.
- 15 amps=6 sec.
- 25 amps=2 sec.
- Short circuit=0.3 sec.
- AMP Ratings for Probes, Leads and Adapters
- 1, 3, 6' Leads: 30 amps
- Alligator Clip Lead: 20 amps
- Male-Male Adapter: 30 amps
- Female-Female Adapter: 30 amps
- Small Piercing Probe: 10 amps 20-28 Gauge
- Large Piercing Probe: 20 amps 8-18 Gauge
- Power Probe Tip: 30 amps