Nexiq Technologies 124032 USB Link 2 w/ Bluetooth
The USB-Link™ 2, the next generation vehicle interface from NEXIQ Technologies, has arrived. Dependable and rugged, the new USB-Link™ 2 is five times faster than its predecessor. It has sixteen times more random access memory than the old USB-Link, and it supports heavier bus loads on simultaneous channels.
The Bluetooth module supports wireless communication via an enhanced data rate (500K b/s J1939). For even more reliability, we’ve upgraded the USB connector to a more robust, automotive grade connector with a latching mechanism. The USB-Link 2 is compatible with a wide range of OEM software applications.
- The USB-Link™ 2 uses Bluetooth v. 2.1 (a.k.a. Bluetooth Classic). Why? Because v.2.1 is the fastest Bluetooth method for transferring data; it also provides single, secure pairing.
- Class 1 Bluetooth provides up to 100 feet of wireless freedom.
- Flexible configuration supports wired or wireless connectivity.
- Compatible with applications that diagnose engines, transmissions, ABS, instrument panels and more.
- Reduce reprogramming times with direct USB connection.
- Mixed fleet capabilities with broad protocol support.
- Quick access to vehicle data for maintenance or management reports.
- Quickly attaches to vehicle's diagnostic connector.
- No messy cables to untangle or get in the way with Bluetooth.
- Easy portability increases flexibility.
- May be used with desktop PC or laptop.
- RP1210A, RP1210B, RP1210C, RP1227, and J2534 API support
- Bluetooth vehicle-to-PC wireless connectivity
- USB vehicle-to-PC connectivity
- Supports Windows® 7 , Windows® 8, and Windows® 10 (all three in both 32 & 64 bit versions)
- Made for iPhone and iPad
- Works with Android
Heavy Duty Vehicle Protocols:
- 3 CAN - J1939/CAN125/CAN250/CAN500/CAN1000
- Automatic bit rate detection for all standard CAN channels
- Single Wire CAN
- Fault Tolerant CAN
- ISO 15765 (Diagnostic CAN)
- ISO 14230 (KWP2000 over ISO9141)
- ATEC 160 (160 baud)
- Detroit Diesel Diagnostic Link
- CAT Electronic Technician (On-Highway only)
- Cummins Insite
- International - ServiceMAXX Fleet Pro
- Hino eXplorer
- Volvo PTT
- VCAD Elite Mack/Volvo
- V-MAC Service Tools
- Allison DOC® For PC-Service Tool - Protocols Supported: J1939, J1708/J1587, and J1850
- Allison DOC® For Fleets (1000/2000) - Protocols Supported: J1939, J1850
- Allison DOC® For Fleets (3000/4000) - Protocols Supported: J1939, J1708/J1587
- Eaton ServiceRanger
- Bendix ACom
- WABCO Toolbox
- Freightliner ServiceLink
- International ABS
- International DLB
- International Intune
- International IPC v2.02
- PACCAR DAVIE4
- Latching USB Cable (PN 404032)
- 9-Pin Deutsch Adapter, 1 Meter (PN 493128)
- J1962 Adapter (16-Pin OBD II, 1 Meter (PN 493113)