MotorGuard Magna StitcherTM Plastic Repair System MS-2500
The MS-2500 features a powerful work light in the gun to illuminate out of the way areas and comes with an assortment of Magna-Stakes as well as Motor Guard’s exclusive Ironing Tip for smoothing rough areas.
The Magna-Stitcher system works by welding a rigid stainless steel stake into the surface of the plastic resulting in a permanent repair of the crack. The system can be used to repair bumpers, fascias, spoilers, headlamp and radiator brackets, interior and underbody components, wheel wells, panel mounting tabs and any thermoplastic part. Once the back of the broken part is stitched, the cosmetic repair and refinishing can be completed on the outside of the part. Simply stitch and go! Made in the U.S.A.!
Stakes Included in System (100 each):
S-Shape Stake for repair of flat areas
M-Shape Stake for extra reinforcement of flat areas
V-Shape Stake for repair of inside corners
W-Shape Stake for repair of outside corners
Includes Ironing Tip for smoothing rough areas
- Three power levels for rapid and precise staking on a range of materials
- High-intensity work light in the grip to illuminate out-of-the way areas
- Comes complete with an assortment of Magna-Stakes; 100/Ea of S, M, V, & W Shapes.
- Now includes Handy Ironing Tip for smoothing rough areas.
- Low power draw permits mobile use with a standard laptop car inverter (100W).