Milwaukee Replacement Pointed Soldering Iron Tip For Soldering Iron 49-80-0400
Milwaukee soldering iron tips are copper core, nickel and iron coated. The tips are optimized for fast heat up times and long life. This tip can be used for most small component and wire soldering. For best performance, use with Milwaukee M12 Soldering Iron.
- Conical tip, 0.02 in. Width
- Copper core, nickel and iron coated
- For Use with M12 Soldering Iron
- Tip shape: pointed (conical)
- Tip radius: 0.02 in.
- Tip length: 1.55 in.
- For soldering small components and wires
We Also Recommend
Makita 18V LXT Li-Ion Brushless Cordless Quick-shift 3-Speed XDT09MB
Milwaukee 2767-20 M18 FUEL High Torque ½” Impact Wrech w/1850R-507
Milwaukee 2960-20 GEN-2 M18 FUEL 3/8" Mid Torque Impact Wrench w/XC5.0 Battery
Add to Cart For Best Price