Milwaukee Replacement Pointed Soldering Iron Tip For Soldering Iron 49-80-0400
Milwaukee soldering iron tips are copper core, nickel and iron coated. The tips are optimized for fast heat up times and long life. This tip can be used for most small component and wire soldering. For best performance, use with Milwaukee M12 Soldering Iron.
- Conical tip, 0.02 in. Width
- Copper core, nickel and iron coated
- For Use with M12 Soldering Iron
- Tip shape: pointed (conical)
- Tip radius: 0.02 in.
- Tip length: 1.55 in.
- For soldering small components and wires