Milwaukee M18 FUEL 16 Inch Brushless Chainsaw (Tool-Only) 2727-20
All specifications in this listing are based off the usage of a 12.0Ah HD Battery, Lower capacity batteries will yield lower performance figures.
The Milwaukee M18 FUEL 16in. cordless chainsaw delivers the power to cut hardwoods, cuts faster than gas-powered models, and delivers up to 150 cuts per charge. The battery powered chainsaw is designed to meet the performance, durability and ergonomic needs of professional landscape maintenance, power utility, and the installed M18 users. M18 FUEL technology allows the unit to reach full throttle in under 1 second providing the ultimate control and productivity. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor was purposely built for the M18 FUEL 16in. Chainsaw to provide the power and performance of a gas engine up to 40CC. Built-in REDLINK PLUS Intelligence ensures optimal tool performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18 System. The REDLITHIUM High Output HD12.0 Battery Pack provides 50% more power and runs 50% cooler versus standard REDLITHIUM HD packs. Superior pack construction provides the industry's best protection against jobsite weather and environmental conditions.
- 16 in. Oregon Bar and Chain
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor provides the power and performance of a gas engine up to 40CC.
- Variable speed trigger for full control
- Dual-stud for improved bar and chain retention
- Automatic oiler for proper chain lubrication and increased productivity
- Onboard storage for scrench
- Compatible with 150+ M18 solutions
- 5 year tool warranty