Milwaukee M18 18 Volt Cordless Jobsite Fan 0886-20 w/ 2.5" Knife 48-22-1997B
The M18 Jobsite Fan provides the most powerful airflow, and unmatched run-time in a compact size. The 0886-20 can circulate air over 40 ft. making it ideal for drying or cooling on a variety of jobsites. Powered by the M18 REDLITHIUM battery the Jobsite Fan delivers up to 17 hours of run-time on low for all day run-time on a single battery charge. This jobsite fan features a 120 Degree adjustable head, 9 stopping positions and 3 speed settings which provide optimal airflow control. The 0886-20 also includes an AC adaptor for extended run-time. 17 hours with a M18 REDLITHIUM XC 5.0 battery (batteries and charger sold separately).
- Powerful airflow system: circulates air over 40 ft.
- REDLITHIUM XC 5.0 battery: provides up to 17 hours of run-time on low
- Adjustable head: 120 Degree adjustable head, and 9 stopping positions, provide best control of airflow direction
- AC adaptor included for extended run-time
- Up to 284 CFMs and 18 MPH Max air velocity
- 3-speed settings: high, medium, low
- 4 keyhole hangers allow for multiple hanging orientations
- Hanging holes allow fan to be hung from various jobsite materials
- Compact and lightweight for easy storage and transportation
- Compatible with all M18 REDLITHIUM batteries
- Includes: (1) M18 jobsite fan, (1) AC adaptor
Milwaukee Hardline knives deliver uncompromising performance on or off the jobsite. This 2-1/2 in. Smooth Blade Pocket Knife features a D2 Steel blade that delivers extreme wear resistance. A flipper with bearing system allows fast, smooth opening. The Steel frame lock provides a strong, secure lock for tough applications. A reversible tip-up belt clip allows right or left-handed carry.
- 2.5 in. D2 steel blade
- Drop point smooth blade
- Flipper with bearing system opening
- Steel frame lock
- Glass filled nylon handle with stainless steel back
- Stone washed black oxide finish
- Reversible tip-up belt clip
- Lanyard hole