Milwaukee 2530-20 M12 FUEL 5-3/8" Circular Saw (Tool-Only) w/16T Carbide-Blade
With a cut capacity of 1-5/8 in. for cutting 2x dimensional lumber, the M12 FUEL 5-3/8 in. circular saw, delivers up to 170 cuts per charge and up to 2X the motor life of competitive products. With the ability to cut a wide range of common jobsite materials, the M12 circular saw was designed to deliver the power, run-time and durability required by professionals. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor outperforms all leading competitors with constant power output, yet runs cooler with no wearable components. Red link plus Intelligence ensures optimized performance and protects your investment from overload, overheating and over-discharge. The M12 REDLITHIUM XC4.0 Battery Pack provides more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries. The M12 FUEL 5-3/8 in. circular saw features a built in LED light for great cutline visibility and all aluminum guards and shoe for increased durability on the jobsite.
- POWERSTATE brushless motor: delivers maximum power and provides up to 2x longer motor life
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 battery pack: provides superior pack construction, more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries
- 1-5/8 in. cut capacity allows saw to cut 2x dimensional lumber
- LED light for greater cutline visibility in low light situations
- Aluminum guards and shoe for increased durability
- Extremely light weight design at 5.35 lbs.
We Also Recommend
Milwaukee 2758-22CT M18 FUEL w/ONE-KEY 3/8" Compact Impact Wrench Kit & Battery