Milwaukee 2453-22 M12 FUEL 1/4"Impact Driver w/(2) 2Ah Batteries, Charger & Case
Milwaukee delivers huge value with this bundle, providing a charger, case and two lithium-ion batteries for slightly more than you would pay for the tool alone. Select one of two DRIVE CONTROL modes for optimal performance from this lightweight 1/4 in. hex impact driver. Spurred by a brushless 12 volt POWERSTATE motor engineered to stay cool and run longer than anything in its class, this subcompact Milwaukee tool is a tradesman's best-kept secret. Squeeze into tight spaces and let the cordless machine work its magic with up to 1200 in. lbs. of torque and variable speeds reaching 2650 RPM. The impacting action of this device will fasten or loosen screws and lag bolts with ease.
- Fasten modes: 1. 0-1200 RPM, 0-2700 IPM; 2. 0-2650 RPM, 0-3550 IPM
- Components forged with REDLINK PLUS circuitry engineered to provide peak drive control that prevents stripping and overdriving
- Tool weighs just 2.2 lbs.
- LED light illuminates work space
- Fuel gauge on tool indicates remaining battery life
- Compatible with Milwaukee M12 batteries and chargers
- 5-year limited tool warranty; 3-year limited battery/charger warranty
- (1) M12 FUEL 1/4 in. hex impact driver
- (2) M12 REDLITHIUM compact batteries
- (1) M12 Battery Charger
- (1) carrying case and
- (1) removable belt clip