Milwaukee Hackzall™ M12™ Cordless Reciprocating Saw - Bare Tool 2420-20
Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation introduces a new industry first - the HACKZALL™ M12™ Cordless Recip Saw, a compact, lightweight saw designed for powerful, versatile cutting in tight spaces for virtually all tradesman as they tackle plumbing, electrical, remodeling and HVAC applications. Featuring a 12V LITHIUM-ION battery, the HACKZALL™ cuts over 80 pieces of 1½" PVC on a single charge. The 2420 delivers a ½" stroke 3,000 times per minute for a smooth yet aggressive cut, and utilizes a keyless QUIK-LOK™ blade clamp to ensure quick and easy blade changes. The lightweight design offers less user fatigue as well as one-handed operation. Compact design makes it easier for users to access tight spaces or awkward angles.
- Only 11" and 2.2 lbs. for cutting in tight spaces
- QUIK-LOK™ Blade Clamp allows for quick and easy blade changes
- All-Metal Gear Case for added durability
- Variable Speed Trigger for increased user control
- Accepts both HACKZALL™ and SAWZALL® style blades