Milwaukee 7 in. Torque Lock Straight Jaw Locking Pliers 48-22-3507
Milwaukee Torque Lock Locking Tools Provide faster tool setup and more locking force for the professional tradesmen. The patent pending thumb screw provides the user with a more convenient geometry for hand force, while providing clearance to generate more torque with the unique screwdriver through-hole design. Featuring hardened jaws for increased gripping power and forged alloy steel for maximum durability, the Milwaukee 48-22-3507 is perfect for the toughest of jobsites. Milwaukee stands behind their product and offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty with all locking tools.
- Torque lock faster setup and more force for locking tools
- Straight jaw maximizes contact points on jobsite work surfaces
- Hardened jaws better grip force on jobsite material
- Forged alloy steel for maximum tool strength and durability
- Rust protection increases tool life by reducing corrosion
- Limited lifetime warranty