Milwaukee 48-32-5031 Shockwave Impact 1/4" Hex to 3/8" Socket Adapter 5 PACK
Features and Benefits:
- APPLICATION: Convert your standard 1/4" hex shank on your drill or impact driver into a standard sized socket wrench to drive nuts and bolts
- PROLONGED LIFE: The robust qualities of this adapter let it last up to ten times longer than adapters from competing brands
- PROPRIETARY STEEL BLEND: There is a special blend of metals unique to Milwaukee that goes into the construction of this adapter. This plays into the adapter’s longevity and high impact rating
- HEAT TREATED PROCESS: This provides extra strength to the proprietary steel, improving grip with fasteners and your driver
- HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION: The strength of this material is designed to hold up to the high degrees of torque found in impact drivers on industrial or automotive applications
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Heavy duty construction for fastening capabilities in all impacts
- Diameter: 1/4"
- Pack: 5
Our SHOCKWAVE™ Square Hex Impact Socket Adapter transform impact socket wrenches into impact drivers with square hex bits for every application. The Impact Duty™ MILWAUKEE® socket adapters are made from a proprietary steel, heat treated to control hardness and provide durability with up to 30X life. The socket adapter has a heavy-duty construction for fastening capabilities in all impacts, built to withstand frequent use and save you the expense of having to buy a separate drill driver. Milwaukee hex to square socket adapters are engineered for maximum durability and long-lasting use. This impact socket adapter is designed for use on drive impact wrenches and holds hex shank accessories.