Milwaukee 48-22-3420 10" Torque Lock Curved Jaw Locking Pliers
Milwaukee Torque Lock locking tools provide faster tool setup and more locking force for the professional tradesmen. The patent pending thumb screw provides the user with a more convenient geometry for hand force, while providing clearance to generate more torque with the unique screwdriver through-hole design. Featuring hardened jaws for increased gripping power and forged alloy steel for maximum durability, the Milwaukee 48-22-3420 is perfect for the toughest of jobsites. Milwaukee stands behind their product and offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty with all locking tools.
- Torque lock faster setup and more force for locking tools
- Curved jaw maximizes pressure points for any bolt, nut or locking tool application
- Hardened jaws better grip force on jobsite material
- Forged alloy steel for maximum tool strength and durability
- Rust protection increases tool life by reducing corrosion
- Limited lifetime warranty