Milwaukee 2554-20 M12 FUEL Stubby 3/8" Impact Wrench with 49-16-2554 Boot
Description is for 2554-20:
The M12 FUEL Cordless Brushless 3/8 in. Stubby Impact Wrench is the industries most compact impact wrench on the market place. Measuring only 4.8 in. in length, this tool fits in tighter spaces, making users more productive. Increased torque delivers an industry leading 250 ft.-lbs. of breakaway torque, removing even the most stubborn bolts and fasteners. 4-Mode Drive Control, will allow unmatched control in various fastening applications. 1-3 RPM allows for precision control, and Auto-Shut Off Mode in the 4th setting will prevent over fastening of bolts while doing reassembly work.
- Greatest access in tight spaces at 4.8 in. in length
- 250 ft.-lbs. breakaway torque
- 4-mode drive control
- Auto-shut off mode reduces over fastening and increases productivity
- Powered by M12 REDLITHIUM batteries, REDLINK intellegence and POWERSTATE brushless motor
- Red link plus intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
Description is for 49-16-2554:
The Milwaukee 49-16-2554 tool boot is for use with the M12 FUEL™ Stubby impact wrenches (2554-20, 2555-20, and 2555P-20) only. This product provides a lightweight, durable solution that is meant to protect the tool and work surface. A durable rubber design will withstand corrosive materials commonly found in maintenance environments. Not for use on or near live electrical circuits. Use on any other product may result in damage to tool motor and may void tool warranty.
- Form-fitting, lightweight design protects the tool and work surface while adding minimal size or weight to the tool
- Flexible, lightweight material allows for easy install and removal
- Durable proprietary rubber designed to withstand corrosive materials commonly found in maintenance environments
- Fits the M12™ FUEL™ 3/8 in. and 1/2 in. Stubby impact wrenches (2554, 2555, 2555P)
BATTERY AND CHARGER SOLD SEPARATELY