Miller 951821 Millermatic 255 Mig/Pulsed Mig Welder
Easy to use machine to increase efficiency and productivity for the light manufacturing and fabrication users. Color screen featuring Auto-Set™ Elite and Pulsed MIG. This all-in-one welder connects to 208 or 240 volt input power. Welds up to 1/2” aluminum.
MDX-250 MIG Gun w/ AccuLock™ MDX consumables
AccuLock liner loads from the front and locks at the front and back to insure proper alignment for flawless wire feed path. New rubber overmold and ball -and-socket handle design improves grip and reduces welder fatigue. New Industrial Bernard AccuLock™ MDX contact tips p[rovide superior MIG and Pulsed MIG arc performance.
Capable of MIG, Pulsed MIG welding for any steel, Silicon Bronze or Aluminum application
7-inch color LCD display ensures proper machine setup and parameter selection, reducing setup time and increasing weld time
This inverter power supply allows for any single-phase input voltage hookup (208–240 V) with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. Ideal solution for dirty or unreliable power.
Pulsed MIG welding delivers higher quality
Lower heat input for less distortion on thin materials, less spatter minimizes post weld grinding and rework allowing more welding time. Perform welding applications that couldn’t be done in the past
Offers predefined weld settings to increase ease of use and ensure that the job is done right for operators of all skill levels.
Program mode allows easy save and recall of favorite weld settings
Deliver more productivity, consistent quality by welders of all skill levels by using prequalified weld settings. Minimize supervisor need to intervene.
EZ-Latch™ Dual Cylinder Rack with Elevated Gun and Cable Rack
Dual cylinder rack and storage compartment. Allows operator to easily store two gas cylinders. Includes elevated gun and cable rack to keep cables off the floor and tangle free.
The Millermatic 255 will be able to operate and provide full output when powered by generators with 12000 Watt (12K) output or higher. Limited output will occur when used with smaller generators.
- Title: Millermatic® 255 MIG/Pulse MIG Welder w/ Dual Cylinder EZ-Latch™ Running Gear- 208/240V
- Material Thickness:
- Mild Steel 24 ga. (.51 mm) - 1/2 (13 mm)
- Aluminum 18 ga. (1.02 mm) - 1/2 (13 mm)
- Input Voltage: 208 V220/230/240 V
- Input Phase: 1-Phase
- Input Hz: 50/60 Hz
- Current Type: DC
- Rated Output: 230 A at 25.5 V, 60% duty cycle
- Amperage Range: Amperage Min Max 20 A - 350 A
- Wire Feed Speed: IPM Range 50 IPM - 800 IPM
- Wire Diameter:
- Solid Steel 0.023 in - 0.045 in
- Stainless Steel 0.023 in
- Flux Cored 0.03 in - 0.045 in
- Aluminum 0.035 in - 0.047 in
Spool Size: 12 in (305 mm)
- Power source with 10 ft. (3 m) industrial power cord
- 15 ft. (4.5 m) 250-amp MDX™-250 MIG gun w/Bernard® AccuLock™ MDX consumables for .030/.035 in. (0.8/0.9 mm) steel wire
- Bernard® Q200 12 ft (3.7m) MIG gun with extra Centerfire™ contact tips for aluminum wire
- 10 ft MDX™-100 MIG Welding Gun w/Bernard® AccuLock™ MDX consumables for .035 in. (.9 mm) Silicon Bronze wire
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable w/clamp & 50 mm Dinse-style connector
- 2 Flow gauge regulator and gas hose for argon or AR/CO2 mix
- .030/.035 in. (0.8/0.9 mm) reversible drive rolls
- .035/.047 in. (0.9-1.2mm) reversible U-Grooved drive rolls
- Extra contact tips
- Material Thickness Gauge
- 8 in 10 lb .030 Steel wire spool
- 8 in, 5 lb .047 5554 Aluminum wire spool
- 8 in 10 lb .035 Silicon Bronze wire spool
- Two chains to secure gas cylinders
- Protective Cover
- Quick Reference Setup Guide