Mayhew 12 Piece Pilot Punch Set 62254
For the quick way to remove roll or spring pins. Now there's no need to find yourself frustrated when confronted with the problem of extracting a stubborn roll or spring pin. Automotive and industrial mechanics have long known the advantages of using a Mayhew Pilot Punch. Available in the 12 standard sizes and maximum length.
Pilot punches, an original Mayhew patented design, also called a roll pin punch, are a punch that fits tightly within a roll pin. This tool can drive and remove roll pins and other hollow tension pins. Available in many fractional and metric sizes, the proper punch exists for all pin configurations.
- Speeds up pin removal, safely
- Eliminates damage to pin and hole wall
- Centers perfectly over pin
- Wide range of sizes from 1/2" - 1/16"
- Knurled handles for a firm grip
- Made in the USA
- 25000 - Pilot Punch 1/16″ x 2-3/4″
- 25001 - Pilot Punch 5/64″ x 3-1/4″
- 25002 - Pilot Punch 3/32″ x 3-1/2″
- 25003 - Pilot Punch 1/8″ x 4″
- 25004 - Pilot Punch 5/32″ x 4-1/2″
- 25005 - Pilot Punch 3/16″ x 4-1/2″
- 25006 - Pilot Punch 7/32″ x 5″
- 25007 - Pilot Punch 1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- 25008 - Pilot Punch 5/16″ x 6″
- 25009 - Pilot Punch 3/8″ x 6″
- 25010 - Pilot Punch 7/16″ x 6″
- 25011 - Pilot Punch 1/2″ x 6″