Maxxeon WorkStar 00630 Technician's Rechargeable Headlamp
The MAXXEON WorkStar® 630 Technician's Rechargeable Headlamp not only replaces the WorkStar® 621, but significantly improves upon it.
- New 3-pin threaded connector
- New thumbscrew battery case closure
- New sliding cover over USB jack
- Improved USB jack mounting
- Front mounted power/brightness switch
- 4 LED battery status indicator
- Rear safety light
- 700 daylight-white lumens on High for 2 hr
- Battery pack can be hot swapped
- 4 ft extension cord to relocate battery pack
- 6X zoom lens
- Head tilts 90 degrees with 4 indented positions
- 4 clips for hard hat mounting
- Replaceable headband
- Wall charger with USB output
- Optional spare battery packs, MXN00602
The WorkStar® 630 exemplifies our mottos of Light where you need it!® and Dominate the Dark™. This is a commercial-grade headlamp that outperforms the competition. The front mounted On/Off switch cycles through the three brightness settings for easy operation. The High setting provides an intense level of 700 daylight-white lumens, with a run time of 2 hr. The Medium setting is a bright 400 lm, with a run time of 4 hr and the Low setting provides a useful 150 lm for a long run time of 8 hr. The high brightness levels plus the 6X zoom lens and the 90 degrees tilt adjustment means you get the right size beam for the job, without craning your neck. Plus the built-in 4 LED battery level status indicator guarantees that you won't get stuck in the dark.
Battery Connector: One of the cool features that separates the 630 from the competition, is the waterproof connector between the battery pack and the light module. As a result, you can have spare battery packs charged and ready to go, so you can quickly swap a drained pack for a fully charged pack - no time lost. Spare battery packs are called WorkStar® 602 and are available separately. If you are using a creeper and/or don't want the battery pack on the back of your head, no problem! You can quickly relocate battery pack to your belt or pocket using the included 4 ft extension cable.
Unlike most headlamps, the commercial-grade WorkStar® 630 is USB rechargeable. Just plug the charging cord into the included wall adapter, or any USB jack, even the USB output port of our WorkStar® 5400 LUMENATOR®Sr. Unlike most headlamps, the WorkStar® 630 has a 4 LED battery level indicator and a connector which enables the battery packs to be hot swapped, so you don't get left in the dark. Unlike most headlamps, the WorkStar® 630 includes 4 headband clips, so the 630 can be mounted on your hard hat, plus it includes a 4 ft extension cord, so the battery pack can be relocated to your belt or pocket. In addition to easily removing the battery pack, the headlamp can be quickly unclipped from the headband, so the headband can be washed or replaced. Did we mention that it's really bright, it has a great zoom lens to adjust the beam width, a tilt mechanism, so you don't strain your neck and it's really rugged? All essential features for professionals.
We invite you to compare performance, versatility and durability with ordinary headlamps and then do what thousands of techs and tradespeople have already done ─ go for the Perfect Headlamp ─ the WorkStar® 630 Technician's Rechargeable Headlamp from MAXXEON.
- LED Brightness (Luminous Flux)
- High: 700 lumens
- Medium: 400 lumens
- Low: 150 lumens
- LED: Cree XM-L
- Color: Daylight White
- Power: 10 W
- Zoom Lens: Glass lens slides back and forth allowing you to focus the beam on your work area
- Zoom adjusts from huge floodlight beam with no rings, shadows, or hot spots to an intense narrow beam
- Beam diameter to distance ratio ranges from 1:1 to 1:6, meaning at 2 ft from an object, the minimum zoom beam is about 2 ft wide and the maximum zoom beam is about 4 in wide. In other words, it has 6X zoom at maximum, relative to minimum.
- Head Pivot: Light head aims forward and securely pivots down 90 degrees through 4 indented positions
- Power/Brightness Switch: Front mounted push button cycles through Low-Medium-High-Off-Low...
- Batteries Included: Two 2800 mAh Li-ion 18650 rechargeable batteries with extra safety features
- The battery pack is secured with a thumbscrew, so the batteries are accessible for upgrade or replacement
- Run Time:
- High: 2 hours
- Medium: 4 hours
- Low: 8 hours
- Recharge Time: 6 hours
- Battery Indicator: 4 green LEDs monitor the battery level during charging and during use
- Charging Input: Micro USB
- Extension Cord: Includes 4 foot (1.2 m) extension cord, so battery pack can be relocated to belt or pocket
- Battery Pack: Includes a waterproof connector so the pack can be relocated to belt or pocket and a dead pack can be swapped out for charged pack
- Includes a 4 LED battery level indicator and a micro USB charging jack with a water resistant sliding rubber cover
- Dimensions: 3.25 x 2.25 x 1.25 inches (8.3 x 5.7 x 3.2 cm)
- Extra battery packs can purchased separately, Order MXN00602.
- Power Supply/Charger: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz UL-Approved North American 5 volt power supply with standard "Type A", two prong plug
- Note: the power supply output is standard USB jack.
- Replacement chargers are available, Order MXN10130.
- Hard Hat Clips: Includes 4 hard hat clips
- Head Length: 2 inches (5 cm)
- Head Diameter: 1.5 inches (3.5 cm)
- Weight: 11 ounces (300 grams)
- Temperature: 15º to 105ºF (-10º to +40ºC)
- Ingress Protection: IPX4 = water resistant, i.e., protection from rain, sprays and splashing of water in all directions
- But not waterproof, do not immerse in liquids.
- Drop Test: 6 ft (2 m)
- (1) WorkStar® 630
- (2) 2800mAh Li-ion 18650 Rechargeable Batteries
- (1) 4 ft Extension Cable
- (1) 4 Hard Hat Clips
- (1) UL-Approved 100-240 VAC
- (1) 50/60 Hz Power Supply with USB Port
- (1) USB Cable
- Warranty: 1 year against manufacturing defects
- Prop 65: Complies with California Proposition 65