Maxxeon Work Star Pocket Floodlight MXN00220
The MAXXEON WorkStar® 220 is a professional LED penlight that uses 3 AAAA Alkaline batteries. LED penlights and LED inspection penlights generally have weak and/or narrow beams. Not the Professional LED Pocket Floodlight. It has a bigger and brighter beam to perfectly illuminate your work. Many flashlights claim to be EDC (Every Day Carry), but this compact, 6" EDC flashlight weighs only an ounce, and clips easily and comfortably into any pocket. It's always at the ready! The Pocket Floodlight is the ultimate EDC light.
- The WorkStar Pocket Floodlight™ offers the illumination of a work light or drop light, but without the inconvenience of being tethered by a cord to an 115V power source.
- A state-of-the art LED brightly illuminates the work area with 140 lumens of brilliant white light that makes it easy to see problem areas.
- This lighting tool is designed with a wide angle beam that provides a flood light pattern for a wide field of view.
- The beam provided is free of “hot” and “dark” spots, making it easy to clearly see what is being inspected.
- The compact, 6" long tool weighs only 2 ounces, and clips easily and comfortably into any pocket to be easily at hand whenever needed.
- The tough T6 aluminum body has Type II anodizing and is virtually indestructible.
- The rugged tailcap switch is rated at 100,000 cycles and is sealed to avoid contamination by dirt and grit.
- Threaded joints have rubber O-ring seals, so it is water resistant.
- Knurled surfaces provide good grip and look great
- The rugged WorkStar Pocket Floodlight™ is designed for daily use by technicians demanding shop, manufacturing or maintenance environments.