MAXXEON 330 RealTree Camo Pen Floodlight MXN-00330
REALTREE AP Camo - need we say more?
Decorated with the most popular camo pattern and finished off with a rubberized soft-touch grip coating, the 330 is the ultimate camo penlight! LED penlights and LED inspection lights generally have weak and/or narrow beams. Not the Hunter's LED Pocket Floodlight. It has a bigger and brighter beam, so you too can Master the Dark!
The new MAXXEON WorkStar 330 Hunter's Pocket Floodlight is many times brighter than ordinary LED penlights. That's a given. Just as important is the size of the beam. The Pocket Floodlight's beam is huge compared to other LED penlights, but is it really a floodlight? Well, not exactly, but it is much more useful than other LED penlights and LED inspection lights. See the "Reflector" line of the performance table for more details. Our LED Pocket Floodlight is just what you've been waiting for, so wait no more!
What is the difference between the MAXXEON WorkStar 330 and the MAXXEON WorkStar 320? They have the exact same performance, but the 330 is decorated with REALTREE AP Camo, while the 320 is anodized black. The 320 is more suitable for dirty work, while the 330 is simply the best camo penlight available. And don't forget that the rubberized coating gives you plenty of grip when the going gets slippery! The rugged WorkStar 330 Hunter's Pocket Floodlight is designed for serious hunters and camo lovers alike. It looks great; it feels neat; it out-performs other lights.
- All threaded joints have rubber O-ring seals so it is water resistant.
- The rugged tail cap switch is rated at 100,000 cycles and is sealed to avoid contamination by dirt and grit
- glow-in-the-dark rubber cap that is easy to find in the dark.
- the switch has the standard ON/OFF operation, plus a handy momentary action position.
- Over 140 lumens of brilliant white light lets you easily see into the most obstructed areas
- Clear, even, extra-wide light pattern without hot or dark spots