Makita CT323 12V Max CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 3-Pc. Combo Kit (1.5Ah)
- DRIVER-DRILL: 2-speed 3/8" Driver-Drill (0-450 & 0-1,700 RPM) delivers 250 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- IMPACT WRENCH: Variable speed Impact Wrench (0-2,600 RPM & 0-3,200 IPM) provides 103 ft.lbs. of Max Torque
- FLASHLIGHT: L.E.D. light weighs only 0.6 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- COMFORT: Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Impact Wrench weighs only 2.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- 3/8" Driver-Drill weighs only 2.4 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Ideal for work in tight spaces
- Battery Protection Circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- (1) 12V max CXT® 3/8" Driver-Drill (FD05Z)
- (1) 12V max CXT® 3/8" Impact Wrench (WT02Z)
- (1) 12V max CXT® L.E.D. Flashlight (ML103)
- (1) 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion Charger (DC10WD)
- (1) 14" Contractor Tool Bag (831253-8)
- (2) 12V max CXT™ 1.5Ah batteries
The Makita 12V max Lithium-Ion Cordless 3-Pc. Combo Kit (CT323) delivers power and speed in an ultra-compact size for efficient driving and fastening. With Makita 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries, users get superior balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries.
The kit includes a 12V max CXT® 3/8” Driver-Drill with 2 speed settings (0-450 & 0-1,700 RPM) and up to 250 in.lbs. of Max Torque. It weighs only 2.4 lbs. (with 2.0Ah battery). The variable speed impact wrench weighs only 2.3 lbs. (with battery) and delivers a full 103 ft.lbs. of Max Torque. Also included is a compact L.E.D. Flashlight.
For longer run time, 12V max CXT® cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah and 4.0Ah battery (sold separately). 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It’s part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.