Makita A95956 4‑1/2" x 7/8" x 1/4" Type 27 36 Grit Metal Grinding Wheel
Makita 4-1/2" Abrasive Grinding Wheels feature an innovative grain structure engineered for optimum performance, efficient material removal and longer wheel life. These type 27 wheels are constructed of high quality aluminum oxide abrasive grains for increased performance and added durability. These wheels are designed to be used on most 4-1/2" Angle Grinders for general grinding of ferrous metals.
- General purpose ideal for grinding ferrous metal
- 36-grit: 1/4" thick; 7/8" arbor hole
- Constructed with aluminum oxide grade A24
- For use with 4-1/2" angle grinders
- Application: General Purpose
- Arbor Size: .875
- Wheel Diameter: 4-1/2"