Makita 12V MAX CXT 3/8" Drill and Impact Driver Kit w/(2) 1.5AH Batteris Charger and Bag CT226
Makita 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion cordless tools are more compact with superior ergonomics for maximum efficiency. The CT226 offers two compact solutions for drilling, driving, and fastening. The kit includes a two-speed driver-drill that weighs only 2.4 lbs. and delivers 250 in.lbs. of Max Torque, and a variable speed impact driver that weighs only 2.3 lbs. and delivers 970 in.lbs. of Max Torque for driving and fastening. The kit also includes two 12V max CXT™ 1.5Ah batteries and charger. The slide-style battery means there’s no battery stem extending into the tool’s handle, so each 12V max CXT™ tool has superior ergonomics and a more comfortable grip. In addition, the slide-style battery allows both tools to stand up on their own for added convenience.
The CT226 is an ideal combo kit for applications in tight spaces, or for users seeking more compact cordless tools. It's part of Makita’s expanding 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion cordless tool line-up which includes driver-drills as well as an impact driver, circular saw, and recipro saw, with more tools on the way.
- 3/8" Driver-Drill with 2-speeds (0-450 & 0-1,700 RPM) delivers up to 250 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- 3/8" Driver-Drill features a compact design at only 7-7/16" long and weighs only 2.4 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Impact Driver with variable speed (0-2,600 RPM & 0-3,500 IPM) delivers up to 970 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Impact Driver features a compact design at only 6" long and weighs only 2.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Ergonomically designed handles with rubberized soft grips provide increased comfort
- 12V slide battery design enables tool to stand for convenience
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Ideal for work in tight spaces
- Part of the expanding 12V max CXT™ series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers