Milwaukee 2615-20 M18 18-Volt 3/8 in. Cordless Right-Angle Drill (Tool-Only)
The most compact 18-volt right angle drill driver on the market. With a total profile length of just 3-3/4”, the M18™ Cordless Lithium-Ion Right Angle Drill is a compact, powerful solution for drilling and driving in tight spaces. It features the industry’s first electronic clutch, with 12 torque settings and an LED indicator for fastening with complete control. The REDLITHIUM™ Compact Battery Pack or XC Extended Battery Pack (sold separately) deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors, even in extreme conditions.
The onboard fuel gauge helps you monitor the charge precisely, so there’s less downtime on the job, and a built-in LED Light illuminates the work surface. An extended multi-position paddle switch gives you ultimate comfort and convenience during prolonged use.
- Powerful motor delivers up to 125 in. lbs. of torque with 11 clutch settings plus drill mode for complete control
- 3/8 in. single-sleeve ratcheting chuck for quick and easy bit changes and maximum grip
- Variable speed design provides up to 1500 RPM
- Extended multi-position trigger handle for convenient operation
- Built-in LED lights illuminate work surface and indicate clutch position
- Compact 3-3/4 in. head L for working in tight spaces
- Compatible with all M18 batteries and M18 chargers
- 5-year limited warranty
- REDLITHIUM battery technology: superior pack construction, electronics and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- REDLINK intelligence: provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- UL listed
- Includes: 2615-20 M18 3/8 in. cordless lithium-ion right angle drill