LISLE 65600 Broken Plug Remover For Ford 3 Valve
This tool set removes broken spark plugs from 2004 and newer Triton 3 valve per cylinder engines, (a common problem). The set includes a unique porcelain pusher tool and a tapered left-hand thread remover for removing the broken spark plug without leaving the porcelain in the engine cylinder. Porcelain pusher is used to press the porcelain piece, without breaking the porcelain, farther into the plug tip. This provides space for the left hand thread remover to bite into the stainless steel plug tip so it can then be pulled. Blow-molded storage case included.
- Removes broken spark plugs from 2004 and newer Ford Triton 3 Valve engines
- Set includes a unique porcelain pusher tool
- Uses a tapered left-hand thread remover to pull the broken spark plug from the head
- Porcelain pusher presses the porcelain into the tip of the broken plug without breaking the porcelain
- Housed in a handy blow molded case