Lincoln Model 3601 Upright Portable 18 Gal Pressurized Oil Evacuation Drain
The Model 3601 offers excellent mobility, easy bowl positioning, and simple to use pressurized evacuation. The tank construction is an all steel design with automated weld seams and reinforced castor supports for durability and dependability.
The large 14 inch telescoping bowl is easily adjusted from 45 to 72 inches.
Features + Benefits
- 18-gallon tank includes preset air regulator that allows the use of standard shop air up to 150 PSI
- 14in., 2 1/2-gallon bowl with a height adjustment range of 45in.–72in.
- Reinforced dispensing hose doubles as a sight gauge to prevent overfilling
- All steel design
- Reinforced casters and axle
- Includes pressure relief valve