GearWrench 9509N 13Pc. 12pt. SAE Reversible Ratcheting Wrench Set 5/16-1"
The reversible ratcheting combination wrenches from GEARWRENCH are a staple for every tool box. The flush-mounted reversing lever allows the user to switch motion left to right without needing to remove the wrench from the fastener increasing productivity. The 15° offset on the ratcheting box end allows for greater knuckle clearance and safer access to the fasteners. The ratcheting box end is designed to need as little as 5° to move fasteners versus 30° for standard wrenches and features off-corner loading for a better grip on the fastener and reduces fastener rounding. The wrenches are made from strong alloy steel with a bright, full polish chrome finish.
- 72 tooth ratcheting box end needs a minimal 5° to move fasteners vs. 30° for standard wrenches
- Flush mounted reversing lever allows you to change direction without removing the wrench
- Off-corner loading design on box end provides better grip and reduces fastener rounding
- Pass-thru® technology works down any length of threaded rod and long bolts
- Thin head and beam provide greater access in confined work areas
- Size conveniently stamped on the head and beam for quick identification
- Manufactured from alloy steel for better strength and longer tool life
- Bright, full polish chrome finish wipes easily clean to resist rust and corrosion
- Meets or exceeds ASME and ANSI specifications
- Plastic wrench rack included for tool retention and storage
This set includes 5/16", 11/32", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", 3/4", 13/16", 7/8", 15/16", and 1”.