Gearwrench 9412 12Pc 12 Point Metric Combination Ratcheting Set 8-19mm
Gearwrench Original ratcheting wrenches combine the speed of a ratchet with the access and control of a wrench. They offer the ease of 5 degrees of movement to turn fasteners, versus 30 degrees on standard combination wrenches. The small ratcheting box end head design enables access to tight spots where a ratchet won't fit. The open end allows for easier access on tough to reach spots, making jobs go faster and easier. This set is a great addition to any mechanic tools collection.
- 72 tooth ratcheting box end needs a minimal 5° to move fasteners vs. 30° for standard wrenches
- Off-corner loading design on box end provides better grip and reduces fastener rounding
- Pass-thru® technology works down any length of threaded rod and long bolts
- Thin head and beam provide greater access in confined work areas
- Size conveniently stamped on both ends of the beam for quick identification
- Manufactured from alloy steel for better strength and longer tool life
- Bright, full polish chrome finish wipes easily clean to resist rust and corrosion
- Meets or exceeds ASME and ANSI specifications
- Plastic tray included for tool retention and storage
Set includes sizes: 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm and 19mm.