K Tool International XDCHT504 Dual Polarity Cordless DC Circuit Tester 3-30V
Quickly detect DC voltage on automobiles, trucks and motorcycles ranging from 3-30V DC without the need for a connection to ground using the new extra duty cordless circuit tester (part no. KTIXD-CHT504) from K-Tool). Made with an audible beep and dual color LED lights that alerts the user to DC voltage presence, red for power and green for ground. Designed with a clear body to easily view the indicator lights so you know right away whats hot and whats not. The stainless steel testing probe delivers a reliable reading every time and when not in use. This tester has an attached tip protector, built-in 3.6V lithium battery that allows a 30 hour minimum run time. Its compact size can be used in tight access areas with no cord interference and store in your pocket with the convenient metal pocket clip.
- Xtra Duty Cordless Circuit Tester for quick detection of DC Voltage on autos, trucks and motorcycles from 3-30V DC test range
- Polarity; Audible beep and dual color LED indicates red for DC Power and green for Ground reverse polarity testing
- Test circuits without the need for a connection to ground just probe the circuit and touch vehicle ground with free hand
- Built-in 3.6V lithium battery/30hr minimum
- Computer safe, audible buzzer, clear handle, pocket clip, hi-vis orange safety tip protector, length is 6"