K Tool 71765 8-pack of 3.5 lb. Cross Pein Hammer 16 in. Handle
- Forged from special steel the hammer head is induction case hardened 50-58 HRC
- Especially useful in demolition work where the struck surface is softer than the hammer head
Indestructible handle is 75 times stronger than wood and fiberglass
- Made of four spring steel bars that run all the way through the handle and locked with the hammer head using steel locking plates ensuring the head never gets dislodged or loose and the handle does not break
- Ergonomic rubber grip handle absorbs vibration and reduces fatigue
- Protects user in the event of striking an electrical wire
- Made from special grade of ozone resistant rubber for use in tough outside environments
- Steel reinforced lanyard hole conforms to ANSI standard, allowing to safely secure hammer to wrist or any other surface
- Hammer Head Color: Red
- Head Weight: 3-1/2 lbs.
- Handle Length: 16"
- Quantity: 8 Hammers