John Dow Industries DPES Air-Operated Diaphragm Pump Evacuation System Kit
This versatile Air-Operated Diaphragm Pump Evacuation System Kit comes in a leak-free, all-bolted durable construction for use in automotive applications, among others. Rated for use with diesel, kerosene and oil, this pump features O-ring seals and Nitrile diaphragm material, making it ideal for low-viscosity petroleum fluids.
- Air-Operated Double Diaphragm Pump
- Heavy-duty aluminum construction
- 1/4” Air Inlet
- Up to 24 Gallons Per Minute (GPM)*
- 2’ Air Hose with 115 MAX psi
- High-efficiency filter controls pressure and flow of discharge
- Wall Mount Bracket easily attaches to wall or other preferred mount
- 6’ Delivery Hose with 1”Inlet/Outlet
- Hose Bracket attaches to wall mount and prevents clutter and potential hose damage
- 10’ Suction Hose with 1”Inlet/Outlet
- Ground Wire prevents static discharge
- Flow Rate: 24 GPM
- Ball Valve: PTFE
- Suction Hose: 10'
- Delivery Hose: 6'
- Material: Nitrile
- Max PSI: 115 psi