Jet Tools 376101 JLH-75WO-10 3/4 ton Lever Hoist, 10' Lift Overload Protection
JET® JLH Series Lever Hoists incorporate safety, durability, and heavy duty construction for operation in severe industrial environments. Safety comes standard with features such as slip clutch style overload protection, which prevents the Lever Hoist from lifting or pulling damaging loads beyond its rated capacity. Our lightweight design, shorter handle, and smaller body are ideal for confined areas and low headroom applications. Backed by a lifetime replacement warranty, JET’s revolutionary single-piece brake design fuses the three components into the safest brake system in the market. The JET® JLH Series is available in ¼ ton to 9 ton capacities, with standard lifts of 5, 10, 15, and 20 feet (custom lifts available). Whether it’s inverted, vertical, horizontal, or any other load angle, the JET® JLH Lever Hoist is the solution for your heavy-duty industrial needs.
- All steel construction
- Caged needle bearings support the load sheave to increase efficiency and promote smooth operation
- Enhanced ergonomic grip allows for greater operator control and increased comfort
- Grade 100, corrosive resistant plated load chain is a smaller, more compact link that is 20% stronger than Grade 80 load chain
- Heat Treated Load Plates
- Industrial rated alloy steel hooks rotate 360 degrees for easy rigging
- Weston style double ratchet pawl brake design splits the load to opposite sides of the ratchet gear for greater load security
- Capacity: 1760 lbs.
- Lift: 10 ft.
- Load Capacity: 3/4 tons
- Load Chain Dimensions (dia/mm): 5.6 x 15.7
- Lever Length: 10-1/4"
- Lbs. of Pull to Lift Capacity: 64
- Ship Yard Hooks: No
We Also Recommend
JET Tools J-3800D 1" Drive 4700 RPM D Handle Impact Wrench 505977 (CLOSEOUT)
(CLOSEOUT) Jet J-3800P, 1" Drive Pistol Grip Impact Wrench 505976