Jet 505976 1" Drive Impact Wrench & Sunex 5690A SAE/Metric Impact Socket Set
Description for 505976:
JET® Impact Wrenches are available in impact resistant Aluminum, lightweight carbon composite, or heavy-duty all-steel housings. JET square drive impacts range from the Mini ¼ inch to the industrial 1-1/2 inches. Jet’s full line offering ensures there is an impact wrench to fill your needs.
- Pinless hammer impact mechanism conveys power directly to the anvil with fewer parts for reduced vibration and maintenance
- Heavy-duty, all-steel industrial construction
- Variable speed trigger and built in regulator for precise control
- Easy-to-reach forward / reverse switch
- Muffled handle exhaust directs air away from user
- Pistol grip design equipped with center balanced hanging ring
- Cushioned auxiliary handle mounts on left side
- Square Drive: 1"
- Working Torque (Ft.) (Lbs.): 280 - 1120
- Max Torque (Ft.- Lbs.): 1,400
- Free Speed (RPM): 4,700
- Bolt Capacity: 1-1/2"
- Anvil Retainer Type" Ring
- Overall Length: 11"
- Air Consumption (CFM): 57
- Vibration Value: 8 m/s2
- Air Inlet (NPT): 1/2"
- Air Hose (ID): 1/2"
- Air Pressure (PSI): 90
- Classification: Super-Duty
Description for 5690A:
- Forged from the finest chrome-molybdenum alloy steel, the best choice for strength
- Radius corner design extends the life of fasteners, design drives the side of the fastener instead of the corner
- Industrial strength, double latch blow mold case
- Design also avoids rounding of rusted or damaged fasteners
- Following sizes are included: deep-33 mm, 1", 1-3/16",1-3/4"; thin wall deep-1-1/16", 1-1/8", 1-1/4"; square-13/16", 15/16"; controlled depth-1-1/2"
We Also Recommend
JET Tools J-3800D 1" Drive 4700 RPM D Handle Impact Wrench 505977 (CLOSEOUT)
(CLOSEOUT) Jet J-3800P, 1" Drive Pistol Grip Impact Wrench 505976