Irwin Vise Grip 641KB 6 Piece Locking Pliers Set with 6 Koozie Cups
VISE-GRIP locking tools are available in a wide variety of set configurations. Best suited for maintenance and repair work. Ideal for tightening, clamping, twisting and turning. Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work. Stays adjusted for repetitive use. Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability. Guarded release trigger quickly unlocks and protects from accidental release. Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle.
- Vise-Grip Locking Pliers - The world`s most versatile tool - used for turning, cutting, tightening, clamping & twisting
- Meets federal specifications GGG-W-00649
- Adjusting screw gives exacting pressure - turn adjusting screw to fit work and squeeze handle with one hand to lock on with tremendous pressure.
- Stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Guarded release helps keep work safe and fast - guarded release trigger quickly unlocks
- Tooth design that holds - hardened tooth design grips from any angle
- Built tough to last a lifetime - high-grade alloy steels heat treated for maximum toughness and durability
- 10WR - 10" Curved Jaw
- 9LN - 9" Long Nose
- 7WR - 7" Curved Jaw
- 6LN - 6" Long Nose
- 5WR - 5" Curved Jaw
- 4LN - 4" Long Nose