Ingersoll Rand W9691-K4E 1" D-Handle Impact Wrench w/ 6" anvil 4-battery kit
Get 3,000 ft-lbs of nut busting torque with 100% mobility from the market leader in 1” impact wrenches. This powerful cordless impact wrench combines the power of air with the freedom of cordless mobility. Give yourself the ability to move about freely around any job site where space and maneuverability are at a premium.
With its quick setup and no hoses to trip over, the heavy duty W9691 extended anvil 1” cordless impact wrench promotes better safety and efficiency. Ingersoll Rand innovation ensures balanced weight, ergonomic D-handle with 360 degree auxiliary handle, and protected IQV20 battery configuration with power for a full day’s work.
Ingersoll Rand delivers the world's most powerful 1" cordless impact wrench with a best in class power-to-weight ratio.
- 3,000 ft-lbs of Nut Busting Torque and 2,200 ft-lbs of tightening torque
- Four power control modes with two featuring automatic shut-off (at 180 & 400 ft-lbs of fastening torque)
- IQv Power Control System includes two modes which will shut-off the tool in SNUG or MID-POWER close to the set values listed above
Reduce setup time up to 15% compared to air tool setups, to get more jobs done in a day. Improve productivity and comfort for your operators with no air hose to carry and connect.
- 4 power control modes with 2 shut off (180 & 400 ft-lbs)
- High torque impact wrench battery leverages existing IQV20 battery platform with enough power for a full day of work
- Provides superior ergonomics - Both batteries are nestled into the frame of the tool making it less cumbersome to handle
- IP56 rated for use in tough environmental conditions such as fleet truck maintenance, oil & gas, and rail industries. That means this battery powered impact wrench was designed to be protected from dust, dirt, and grime.
- Impact- and chemical-resistant composite housing resists most common fluids found in maintenance shops or on job sites.
- 250 Bolts Per Charge - Sufficient capacity to tackle all the nuts and bolts in a full day’s work
- Lowers overall cost of ownership by leveraging your existing battery stock - The W9691 uses the same 20V lithium ion battery used across Ingersoll Rand’s entire line of IQV20 cordless tools
- Weighs 29.1 lbs with two lithium ion batteries
- 6" extended anvil on the W9691 provides better access in recessed areas and hard to reach applications
Backed by a 3-year limited warranty on tools and chargers.