Ingersoll Rand D5140 IQV20 1/2" Drive Cordless Drill Kit with 1 Battery
Features and Description:
- Powerful motor and all-metal drive train with two-speed transmission delivers 700 in-lb of Max Stall Torque and “Application Appropriate” rpm
- Impact Resistant Housing protects against fluids, chemicals, and repeated drops
- 16-Position Clutch allows for controlled fastening for many fastener sizes and substrates
- Variable Speed Switch allows for “soft start” and control during fastening and drilling
- 2-Speed Transmission provides 0-500 / 0-1,900 rpm speed ranges for the versatility to tailor the tool’s output to the application
The D5140 is designed to perform a wide range of garage, industrial, and maintenance drilling and fastening applications. It's designed with a tough drop resistant composite housing with patented metal reinforcements and metal gear case. This provides durability to withstand harsh workplace usage and drops. Its two-speed transmission and 16-position clutch mean that the tool can be used for a wide variety of drilling and fastening applications. According to end users, the drill/driver is one of the most versatile tools in the tool box. Kit includes (1) drill, (1) 20v (3.0 Ah) battery, (1) charger and carry case.