Ingersoll Rand W5132 20V Brushless Compact Impact Wrench (Bare Tool) w/W5132 BOOT
Description for W5132:
- LIMITED TORQUE: This tool has been built for tire installation, wheel installation, pipe fitting and mechanical work and avoids over-tightening, all while increasing your safety.
- LED: With built-in 360 Degree Shadowless LED lights, you never have to work with clunky, additional light sources.
- ACCESS: Thanks to its ergonomic design and lightweight build, this tool can easily access tight spaces.
- POWER-TO-WEIGHT: This wrench features a great power-to-weight ratio, so you never have to over-exert to reach the power you want.
- 50% more torque than the leading 3/8” cordless impact wrench
- High-power rare earth magnet (neodymium) motor and replaceable brushes offer a long, durable life and high power
- Finely tuned impact mechanism and motor deliver more torque, durability, and efficiency
- 365 ft-lbs of max torque and 550 ft-lbs of nutbusting torque
- A lightweight, balanced, compact cordless impact wrench that weighs just 5.1lbs
- The IQV Power Control System includes 4 modes: Max Power, Mid Power, Wrench Tight, and Hand Tight
- With an easy dial right on this cordless impact wrench, the W5132 delivers just the right amount of torque when you need it
- Steel-lined aluminum hammer case is designed to be strong and lightweight, while protecting interior components of this cordless impact wrench
- Impact- and chemical-resistant housing protects against repeated drops and exposure to shop fluids
- Optimized for the vehicle repair industry, tire lanes, fleet maintenance, body shops, general industrial use, and MRO
The 20v High-Torque Compact Impact Wrench is perfect for vehicle repair and MRO applications. With a square socket retaining ring, optimal for frequent socket switching, and a spark-free brushless motor, this wrench is perfect for quick work and hazardous environments.
Description for W5132 Protective BOOT:
- Keeps your favorite tool clean while protecting it from the rigors of the jobsite
- Added protection from unwanted contaminates that can affect tool performance
- Boot fits snug on Ingersoll Rand W5132 and W5152 impact wrenches
- Protects surrounding surfaces from scratches and nicks.
- Absorbs vibrations for increased comfort
- Color: Red
Ingersoll Rand protective tool boots provide added protection from the rigors of the job site. Designed to fit perfect on W5132 and W5152 impact wrench, the W5132-Boot will absorb vibration and protect your tool from dirt, grime, wear and tear, and accidental external damage. Bright red color makes it easy to locate your tool.
BATTERY AND CHARGER SOLD SEPARATELY.