Ingersoll Rand 7802RA Heavy-Duty 3/8" Reversible Air Drill
With its industrial grade 3/8 in. chuck the Ingersoll Rand IRC-7802RA Heavy-Duty 3/8 in. Reversible Air Drill is an economical choice that includes high-quality features for general drilling and hole sawing jobs. All the great features of a classic, now reversible! The planetary gear reduction balances the load on bearings and gears for increased tool life. The IRC-7802RA is also lightweight and smooth to operate to allow long periods of use with little fatigue.
- 0.5 HP motor can drive and remove screws and back out tight screws without a struggle
- Industrial grade 3/8 in. chuck
- Ideal for general drilling and hole sawing jobs
- Planetary gear reduction balances the load on bearings and gears for increased tool life
- Variable speed throttle provides full control and handles a variety of applications
- Heavy-Duty 3/8 in. Reversible Air Drill - 7802RA