Ingersoll Rand 308B Air Straight Die Grinder
Lightweight, durable, and maneuverable, the 308B offers powerful performance and comfort. With a composite grip for superior ergonomics and comfort, this long-lasting grinder is ideal for a variety of applications, including porting, weld breaking, deburring, polishing, and grinding.
- Powerful motor delivers 0.33 HP (0.25 kW) and 25,000 rpm free speed
- Lightweight, ergonomic composite housing protects tool from cold air and offers greater operator comfort
- Integral safety-lock throttle lever prevents accidental start up
- Positive grip collet chuck
- Built-in lubricating wick increases angle gear life
- Durable ball-bearing construction improves balance, reduces vibration, and ensures a longer life
- Power: 0.33 HP
- Output/ Collet Size: 1/4 in.
- Product Weight: 1.02 lbs.
- Product Length: 6.85 in.
- Average Air Consumption: 7 cfm
- Air Consumption at Load: 28 cfm
- Sound Pressure/Power: 92.0 DBA
- Minimum Hose Size: 3/8 in.