Ingersoll Rand 1/2" Quiet Titanium Impact Wrench 2235QTiMAX
The high torque output of the powerful vane motor is optimized to increase safety and control over the tool.
Drop it as many times as you want — this impact wrench can take a beating under even the harshest of work environments.
If you’re looking for an impact wrench series to last through the years, the 2235TiMAX Series is the one for you.
The 2235QTiMAX comes with a two-year manufacturing warranty, so you’re covered in case of any defects or serious issues.
- Finely tuned impact mechanism and motor deliver more torque, durability, and efficiency
- 1300 ft-lb nut-busting torque
- A lightweight, balanced, air impact wrench that weighs just 4.6lbs
- Titanium hammer case is designed to be strong and durable, to protect the interior components of the air impact wrench
- Impact- and chemical-resistant housing protects against repeated drops and exposure to shop fluids
- 2235QTiMAX features patented quiet tool technology reducing sound levels without compromising best-in-class power performance
- Optimized for the vehicle repair industry, heavy trucks, tire lanes, fleet maintenance, body shops, general industrial use, MRO, rail, heavy machinery, oil and gas, shipbuilding, and construction
- 2-year warranty